Families who qualify for the Free and Reduced School Lunch program and families who attend a school that is a USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) school are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
ACP provides these families $30/month off of their internet bill. Many local internet providers take part in the program including Comcast, Spectrum, Brandenburg Telecom, and Windstream.
Comcast & Spectrum have specifically committed to offering high-speed plans for no more than $30 per month.
CEP Schools in the HCS district include:
- Bluegrass Middle School
- James T. Alton Middle School
- North Middle School
- West Hardin Middle School
- Cecilia Valley Elementary School
- Creekside Elementary School
- G. C. Burkhead Elementary School
- Heartland Elementary School
- Lakewood Elementary School
- Meadow View Elementary School
- New Highland Elementary School
- North Park Elementary School
- Radcliff Elementary School
- Vine Grove Elementary School
- Woodland Elementary School
Families at our six other schools would be eligible for ACP if they qualify for free and/or reduced lunch. Families can start the process at getinternet.gov.